Due to the current situation with COVID-19, we have committed to the following
procedures to help keep our buyers, sellers, and fellow REALTORs® safe.
We ask that you keep in mind that you are entering someone else’s safe space during showings. Here are the protocols to prevent the spread of bacteria and viruses:
- Maximum of 2 people + a REALTOR® at a showing
- No children permitted
- Masks are necessary upon entering the property
- Please use hand sanitizer
- Absolutely NO barefeet. Once your outdoor shoes have been removed, ensure you have socks or foot coverings
- Only your REALTOR® can open doors, cupboards, etc.
- Your REALTOR® will sanitize everything they touch
- Avoid touching belongings and surfaces
- Remain in the same room as your REALTOR® (while maintaining appropriate distance)
- Leave the lights on and interior doors open after you are done
- Let your REALTOR® close and lock the exterior door
Thank you for your consideration. Happy home buying!
Here are some tips to help prepare for a showing and keep everyone safe:
- Crack open a few windows to allow increased air flow
- Turn on lights and open interior doors to all rooms so visitors won’t need to
- Sanitize surfaces and door knobs before and after showings
- Ensure your home is tidy and smelling fresh; as usual, avoid pet and food odours
- Let us know if anyone in your family is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 so we can cancel all showings and touch base with previous viewers
The following links come from the GNB website: