Our recipe for selling your home! Check out our Facebook page and your snail mail to see our staging tips and favourite recipes. From our family to yours!
First impressions are important! Your entrance and walkway should be clean and tidy. It will give buyers an instant impression that your home is well-maintained.
- 1.5 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 cup water
- Confectioners’ sugar for sprinkling
- Heat oven to 350° F and grease & flour 8″ pan.
- Combine flour, baking soda, sugar, cocoa, & salt and sift into pan.
- Make 3 small holes in mixture; pour vinegar in one, vanilla in other, and oil in last.
- Add water and mix with fork until smooth.
- Bake 30 minutes, cool, and dust with confectioners’ sugar.